XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

amazing...simply amazing

i just finished watching the whole series...and i agree with insomniac-maniac this would make one awsome movie. Out of all my time on Newgrounds, this is most deffinatily the best series i've come across, awsome story, great animation, and fight scenes that get your adrenaline pumping, gratz to you guys and good luck in the future :)

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

LOVE IT

i've watched Bob the Ball so many times i can very near quote it, and its still funny every time i watch it. :)

Castle III part D Castle III part D

holy crap...

thats not only amazing, i'd go so far as to call it epic...i hope thats not the ending of the series, i can't wait for the rest :D

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

Perfection

this has got to be one of the greatest sound boards anywhere ever, it was expertliy done, and not to mention the extra bit with the old petifile guy, also well done, i give you 2 thumbs up my friend, well done indeed.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

nice

this is a sick game. a lil hgard thow

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

kick ASS!!

Nice game boss man this gaem kicks ass.

Homage to the Windmill (EQed) Homage to the Windmill (EQed)

not bad

I have to agree with Tommy, this is pretty sweet, i like the synth XD

Nightfall Nightfall

Holy Crap

k dude i've listened to a bunch of ur stuff and it blows me away, but what i want to know is how do u get all your songs so small, bcuz i've made sum of my own and rendered it as mp3 and my shortest song which is only a min and a half just barley fit (Acid Track 1, your should check it out)